Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New School Year, New Blog!

Hey guys and gals, welcome to the new blog for the new 2012/13 school year! Seeing as I still haven't mastered moodle and the whole email thing has proven to be more of a hassle than expected for delivering articles, I've decided to give this method of sharing a shot. The plan formulating as I type is to simply post the articles due to be read for the upcoming class in this space, either in full or perhaps simply the link(s). In addition to the convenience of just posting in one spot it also has the benefit of a comment section for you to quickly leave your thoughts for me or your fellow classmates. Hopefully I'll come up with a few more ideas on how to use this space, for example putting useful links on the side to my blog for when you want to read about what I really think and any other helpful resources. Anyways, that's all I've got to say for now, check in every week (or more), looking forward to meeting you all in class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment